Autumn 2022 COVID-19 & Flu Boosters
The Heathbridge Practice has received interim guidance relating to the 2022 autumn COVID-19 & Flu booster programme.
The following groups were offered a COVID-19 booster when vaccine supplies are available & delivered to Wandsworth Vaccine Sites (including Heathbridge Practice):
• residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
• frontline health and social care workers
• all adults aged 50 years and over
• persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group*
• persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
• persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers*
*Details of clinical risk groups and definitions of carers can be found online ( see Green Book online).
We just had a clinic on 15th October and will get in touch if more clinics will available. Alternatively, visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
Both COVID19 & Influenza vaccination programmes are important for individual and public health, especially over the coming winter.
Annual Influenza Vaccination
All eligible patients (over 65s, under 65s at risk, 50-64 year olds, 2-3 year olds and any under 18 year olds) have now been sent a message to book their Flu Vaccination at Heathbridge. We have appointments available till 2nd week of November and will have more availability when clinics fill.
If you have received a message from us, please book an appointment now or let us know if you have done it elsewhere.